The Thule 900600 Gateway Pro 2 is a trunk and hatch mounted bike carrier that utilizes an arched frame in order to maximize vehicle compatibility. The Gateway Pro 2 attaches onto a trunk or hatch using six vinyl-coated steel hooks attached to pull-tight nylon webbed straps.
Maximum bike protection on a hanging style trunk rack
The Gateway Pro 2 Bike utilizes Thules improved bike to bike spacing 7 inches between your bikes. To further cut down on bike to bike contact the Gateway uses secure ratcheting straps and anti-sway cradles. These two features are used to hold your bike in place and limit the amount of sway back and forth in the bikes.
The Gateway Pro uses a braided steel cable lock at the end of the rack to secure the outside bike frame in place. An included passive security strap wraps around the rack and gets anchored inside of the vehicle's trunk to lock the rack to the vehicle.
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Hold Fast Cradles with anti-sway cages cushion the bike and provide maximum bike security
- Patented FitDial with Quick-Fit lever adjusts to your vehicle providing a “perfect fit”
- Cinch Lever allows the bike arms to adjust independently and easily for unique bike frames
- Bike arms are positioned to provide ample spacing between bikes to limit bike-to-bike contact during transport
- Maximum-strength nylon straps secure the bike rack assuring the safest and most convenient installation
- Strap Management Device contains excess straps to help protect vehicle finish
- Folds up flat for convenient storage
- Attaches to your vehicle using six vinyl-coated steel hooks at the end of pull-tight nylon webbed straps
- Load capacity of 35 lbs per bike up to a combined weight of 70 lbs
- Add a Thule 982XT Frame Adapter (sold separately) to carry non-standard bike frames