The Hollywood HR1700 RV Rider is a 2 bike hitch mounted rack that gives you the ability to carry 2 E-bikes up to 80 pounds each. The HR1700 RV Rider fits 2" hitches only and can be used on the rear of a vehicle, motorhome (Class A, B, and C), 5th wheel trailers, and flat towed vehicle.
Heavy duty wheel holders
The RV Rider includes extra heavy duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. This gives you the ability to carry two bikes up to 80lbs each.
Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The locking frame grabbers can be attached to a bikes frame or seat tube with a diameter ranging from 1" to 2". A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to rack and the rack to the vehicle.
The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access when the bikes are not mounted (when used on an RV or motorhome).
Reinforced hitch tube
A double walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
Approved for RV
The HR1700 RV Rider is APPROVED
for use on Motorhomes (Class A, B, and C) and 5th Wheel Trailers. It can also be used on flat towed vehicles.
The HR1700 is NOT APPROVED
for use on travel trailers.
- Two Bike Capacity
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders, an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame grabbers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight Capacity(Total): 160 lbs.
- Weight Capacity(Per bike): 80 lbs.
- Maximum wheel base: 60"
- Minimum wheel base: 36"
- Distance between bikes: 10"
- Fits 18" to 29" wheels
- Max Tire Width: 5"
- Includes 2 x Hollywood Small Wheel Adapters for 20" Fat tire bikes rear wheels to prevent your rear derailleur hanger from coming in contact with the wheel tray. The small wheel adapter is only installed where the rear wheel will be sitting.
- Fits 2" hitch receiver only
- Important Measurements:
- Hitch pin to closest point when folded up: 6"
- Hitch pin to the closest point in the carry position: 12"
- Hitch pin to the inside of the first bike tray: 12"
- Hitch pin to furthest point when folded Up: 17"
- Hitch pin to furthest point when in use: 30"
- Product Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 70 lbs.
- Product instructions: PDF download
5th Wheel Requirements
- Minimum Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Vehicle Length: 24'
- Minimum GVW: 5,000 lbs
- Double Axle Required