The Aqua Marina Magma is a 11'2" Advanced All-Around Stand Up Paddle Board designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders. At 11'2" the Magma is a great option for touring as it gives you the ability to bring along some extra gear or even a pet on your trip.
The Magma utilizes a higher rear kick-tail designed to make turning the board much easier. This is especially beneficial since it is one of the longer boards in the Aqua Marina line.
Drop Stitch Light Technology
The Aqua Marina all-around SUP line with the drop stitch technology offers incredible stiffness to weight ratio. Coming in at only 21 pounds it makes it extremely manoeuvrable to get your SUP down to the water.
The Aqua Marina Magma includes a zip backback, double action pump, 3-piece adjustable aluminum paddle, safety leash, and slide-in centre fin
- Full deck and base quality printing for superior optics
- Non-print EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring maximum grip and comfortable sun-bathing
- Equipped with adjustable bungee cord stopper to easily tighten luggage
- Solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
- Extra stainless steel D-rings on deck pad for an optional seat
- Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better air tightness in harsh environments
- 1000D double layered rail design for reinforced rail protection
- Newly-designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
- Removable slide-in Center Fin for tool-less installation
- Maximum Payload: 330 lbs
- Length: 11'2"
- Width: 33"
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Maximum Air Pressure: 15 psi
- Zip Backpack
- Double Action Pump
- Sports III Paddle
- Safety Leash
- Slide-in Center Fin : 1