The Thule WingBar Evo Roof Rack Package for Flush Side Rails is designed to fit onto vehicles with Flush Side Rails (rails which are raised up off the vehicle but without a gap between the rail and the vehicle). The WingBar Evo Roof Rack Package provides your vehicle with a low profile, strong, secure, and aerodynamic crossbar system that can be used to attach bike racks, ski racks, roof boxes, kayak racks, and more.
This Thule WingBar Evo Roof Rack Package includes the following parts:
- Thule Evo Flush Rail Foot Pack
- A pair of Thule WingBar Evo Load Bars (sized according to your vehicle)
- One vehicle specific fit kit (with specific mounting hardware for your vehicle)
How do I know if it fits my vehicle?
If your vehicle has flush side rails, rails which are raised up off the vehicle but without a gap between the rail and the vehicle, this roof rack will fit. By providing us with your vehicle information when purchasing this roof rack package our staff will confirm that this system fits your vehicle and determine which bar size and which fit kit your vehicle will require.
How does it attach to my vehicle?
The Thule WingBar Evo Roof Rack Package uses a vehicle specific fit kit to attach to your vehicles flush side rails. You will start by sliding the Evo Flush Rail Foot Pack on to the WingBar Evo Load Bars then installing the vehicle specific hardware onto the feet. Once assembled you will place the rack on to the vehicle and attach it by following the included instructions. The fit kit will contain information for where and how to mount the roof rack. Once in the correct position you will tighten the rack using the included hex key. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper installation.
Add a set of locks
Prevent theft of your roof rack by purchasing a Thule 450400 - 4 Pack of Locks
. The locks get installed into the covers which block access to the mounting hardware and prevents theft of the roof rack.
- Includes the Thule Evo Flush Rail Foot Pack, a pair of Thule WingBar Evo Load Bars, and a vehicle specific fit kit
- Bar Color: Black
- Features a sleek, aerodynamic design and utilizes an ergonomic torque limiter tool to indicate when the roof rack is safely and properly secured to your vehicle.
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air separation from bar
- SmartSlides slidable length scale doubles as an under-bar aerodynamic cover, providing quick, no-hassle rack installation
- SwingBlade end cap pivots open to allow full access to the T-slot for easy accessory installs
- Upper T-track with QuickAccess interface allows smooth installation and removal of accessories
- BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar
- The Thule Fit Kit is specifically engineered for your specific vehicle and has protective rubber contoured pads which attach to the base of the Podium Foot and attaches to your vehicles fixed points, flush side rails, or tracks.
- The weight capacity for this base roof rack is up to 165 pounds evenly distributed, some vehicles may be less
**This roof rack package includes vehicle specific parts. In some cases, we may need to order parts to complete a system for your vehicle. If that is the case your order will not be shipped until all parts are in stock.