The Inno INA260 Small Fairing is an ABS plastic wind deflector that mounts on to the front crossbar of a roof rack system to help reduce wind noise. Inno's fairings feature a premium design, easy installation, effective roof rack noise prevention, and improved aerodynamics and fuel efficiency compared to naked crossbars.
Compared to competing wind fairings, Inno builds their mounting hardware to work around many different styles of crossbar universally, allowing you to use them on many factory racks.
The Inno INA260 Small Fairing is 31" wide. Inno fairings are also available in Medium (40")
and Large (48")
sizes to fit a wide range of vehicles.
- Size: Small (31") wide - also available in Medium (40") and Large (48") sizes
- Made of strong and durable 3 layer ABS plastic
- Reduces wind noise at high speeds
- Aerodynamic for better gas mileage
- Universal mount fairing fits on square, round, and most factory crossbars
- You require at least 23.75" of usable space on your front crossbar in order to properly mount the fairing (exterior measurement of outside mounting brackets)
- Crossbar thickness requirements: 3.5" width or less, 5/8" to 1" height using included hardware - can be made to fit taller bars using longer M6 carriage bolts
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)