The Thule 530 Quick Loop Strap is a heavy duty nylon strap mounted on a cylindrical plastic anchor that gets fastened under the hood, trunk, or hatch of your vehicle, giving you an ideal tie-down point when carrying kayaks, canoes, and other long loads on your vehicle's roof. The cylindrical anchor will stay wedged inside of the vehicle or engine bay while the nylon strap loop protrudes out. Many current vehicles do not have easily accessible tie-down points - the Thule 530 Hood Loop solves this problem by giving you a flexible tie-down point that can be completely removed from the vehicle when not in use.
- Includes 2x heavy duty nylon straps
- Boat bow & stern tie-down loops that are fastened inside the vehicle hood or trunk hatch and protrude out through the edge to provide a secure loop to attach tie-downs to.
- Installs easily by placing under hood or trunk and is secured by the closed lid
- Eliminate the need to run tie-downs all the way down, below the bumper
- Keep tie-downs farther away from vehicle surface, deterring scratches and abrasions
- Constructed of heavy-duty, UV-resistant nylon webbing with a flexible plastic anchor