The TracRac 29055 double TracVan rack is a convenient and effective way to expand the carrying capacity of vans by moving loads up onto the roof. This allows you to have much more room inside of your vehicle for carrying other items. The rack system contains four load stop attachments that install into the T-slot grooves of crossbars making it easier for carrying items. This gives you a load capacity of 500 pounds (Do not exceed vehicle manufacture cargo capacity rating).
- Two rack supports attach and detach to van rain gutters allowing long items to be placed on the roof.
- Installation requires no drilling or altering of van structure.
- Elliptical-shaped crossbars minimize wind resistance.
- Airfoil "trip strip" on the front of crossbars for reduced wind noise.
- Internal design of crossbars specialized to further reinforce strength when hauling heavy loads.
- No-rust aluminum construction with dual stage powder coating to resist wear and match the finish quality of your van
- 4 loads stops included load stop tie-downs secure lumber, ladders, building materials, canoes and so on.
- T-slot channels in crossbars can also be utilized to carry other accessories. (Accessories not included)
- Optional gutter spans (included) for installation on vans with putty-filled gutters.