The Thule 91725U Flat Top 6 Roof Ski and Snowboard Rack is designed to carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on the roof of your vehicle. The Thule 91725U attaches to your vehicles crossbar using a universal attachment hardware with a security bolt to prevent theft of the ski rack from your crossbars. The 91725U Ski and Snowboard Rack is equipped with 2 Thule locks cores and includes 2 Thule keys to keep your skis and boards locked to the ski rack.
Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboardsThe Thule 91725U has up to 23.5 inches of usable carrying area allowing you to carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards.
Universal mounting hardwareThe universal mounting hardware allows you to mount the ski and snowboard rack onto Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks up to 3.5 inches wide. Security-head bolts are included with the mounting hardware to prvent theft
Locks includedThe Thule 9175U includes two Thule One-Key locks and two keys to secure your skis and boards to the rack.
Having trouble choosing which ski rack is best for your vehicle? Click here to read our Ski and Snowboard Rack Info and Advice Section
- Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards, exact carrying capacity will depend on the width of your skis and boards
- 23 inches of usable carrying width
- Can easily be mounted to most any vehicle rack system with universal mounting hardware
- Large push button release makes it easy to open while wearing winter gloves
- Holds skis and boards securely in place with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip onto the board without scratiching the surface
- 2 Thule One-Key locks and 2 Keys included to lock the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle
- Universal mounting system fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks up to 3.5 inches wide
- Includes security-head M6 bolts for convenient and easy installation
- Product Instructions: PDF Download (external link)