The Thule 869 Interstate is a 16 cubic foot cargo bag that attaches directly onto Thule AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, Round bars, and most factory racks. The 869 Inter State is IP test verified water resistant and sets the standard for cargo bag weather protection. The Thule 869 Cargo bag folds down easily for compact storage when not in use.
The 869 Interstate offers a padded based that protects the roof of the vehicles finish from abrasion The Thule Interstate utilizes 3-sided zipper technology and large storm flaps protecting your gear as best as possible from the weather.
- Provides 16 cubic feett of cargo capacity to the roof of your vehicle
- Exterior dimensions: 40" (l) x 38" (w) x 18" (h)
- IP test verified water resistance set the standard for car top bag weather protection
- Twin compression straps keep cargo securely positioned while in transit, minimizing friction and noise
- Padded base protects vehicle finish from abrasion
- PVC-free construction is durable yet kind to the environment
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps(included) attach cargo bag to roof rack crossbars or raised side-rails
- 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap provides easy, weather-protected access to contents
- Fold downs easily for compact storage
- Attaches to vehicle crossbars or raised side-rails
- Fits Thule AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory racks
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)