The Thule 502 Aero Load Stop is a set of four Thule T-track compatible load stops to help you secure your load.
The Thule 502 Aero Load Stop is designed to be mounted directly into the t-slot channel of either the Thule Aeroblade bars or the Thule 500 Xsporter Pro bars. The 502 gives you the ability to carry a wide range of gear from extension ladders and lumber to a boat or canoe with ease. The Thule 502 Aero Load Stop must be used in combination with a proper tie down strap in order to prevent the cargo from moving on the crossbar system.
- Includes 4 x 502 Aero Load Stops
- Compatible with Thule T-track bars like the AeroBlade and 500XT XSporter Pro
- Full metal construction provides strong load support
- Easily adjusts using tension handle to accommodate different load spacing
- Simple, tool-free installation and adjustment
- Add load straps like the Thule 521 9 Foot Load Straps or Thule 523 15 Foot Load Straps to secure your load (sold separately)
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)