The LiteRider 2 is a lightweight, aluminium hitch rack that gives you the ability to carry two bikes. The LiteRider 2 now offers more cushion in the cradles using Yakima's SuperCrush technology and easier attachment of your bikes using Yakima's ZipStrips. The LiteRider is designed to fit into either a 2 inch or 1 and 1/4 inch hitch giving you the utmost flexibility for putting it on a wide range of vehicles.
This is an open box item or previous display model. Item is complete, unused and comes with a full warranty. May not ship in original packaging.
Ease of installation
Using Yakima's SpeedKnob allows you to quickly tighten the rack into the hitch without the use of tools along with locking your rack into the hitch receiver.
Easy to use ZipStrips
Attaching your bikes is easier than ever using Yakima's ZipStrip attachment straps. These straps which have gained popularity on the Yakima RidgeBack and FullTilt hitch mount racks are quick to attach and remove.
SuperCush padding protects your bike
The cradles on the LiteRider feature Yakima's new SuperCush padding which protect your bike from scrapes and scratches while carrying your bike from place to place.
Each bike is held in place by three ZipStrips, two onto the crossbar of the bike, and one onto the seat post of your bike. This prevents the bike from swaying back and forth while driving.
Yakima LiteRider Demonstration Video
- Carries up to two bikes
- SuperCrush ZipStrip cradles allow for premium bike protection
- ZipStrips secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- One of the lightest aluminium hitch racks on the market
- Tool-free SpeedKnob quickly tightens and locks the rack to your car
- Tilts away for rear of the vehicle access
- Anti-sway cradles minimize bike to bike contact
- Integrated SKS LockDown security cable included to lock bikes to rack
- Enjoy a cold one with the Yakima signature bottle opener
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver
- Also available as the Yakima LiteRider 3
- Add a Yakima TubeTop Frame Adapter (sold separately) to carry bikes with cramped or unique frames
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Maximum bike weight of 35 lbs each or 70 lbs between the two bikes
- Product instructions: PDF download
- Yakima hitch rack fit compatibility guide: PDF download