The Yakima LongHaul is a locking, RV approved bike rack for carrying 1-4 bicycles on the back of RVs and travel trailers with 2" hitch receivers. The LongHaul has a tough steel design to remain durable, stable, and secure on the back of your unit. The foldable arms of the LongHaul have four pairs of fixed position SuperCush rubberized cradles to protect your bikes. Plastic ratchet ZipStrips let you load and unload bikes easily.
Carries up to four bikes
The Yakima LongHaul uses two parallel arms to hang bikes by their top tube. Bike frames sit in rubberized SuperCush cradles that are fixed in place along the bike arms. Three plastic ratchet ZipStrips hold the bike in place - two over the top of the frame, and one around the seat post to minimize sway back and forth. Unique bike frame? Add a Yakima Tube Top
(sold separately) to hang your bike.
RV approved steel construction
Bike racks on RVs can be tricky. Unless a bike rack is explicitly designed for RV use, you should not use it on the rear of your RV or travel trailer. Yakima designed the LongHaul with all steel construction and a solid, bolted together base to survive the extra force on the back of an RV.
Full SKS security package
The Yakima LongHaul attaches to your hitch using an included hitch bolt with a HitchLock cap on the end to prevent removal of the rack from your hitch receiver. A braided steel LockDown cable pulls out of the back of the rack and locks to the end of the bike arm to secure your bikes to the rack. Both locks use Yakima's SKS (Same Key System) lock cores with matching keys.
Folding bike arms for slim storage
Compared to competing RV approved bike racks, the LongHaul has a much smaller footprint for storage. Simply pull the top handle on the rack to fold the bike arms down flat - great for tight parking spaces.
- Carries up to four bikes (max weight of 37.5 lbs / 17 kg per bike)
- RV approved - built tough for high-mileage RV and travel trailer use
- SuperCush ZipStrip cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze
- ZipStrips secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Anti-sway cradle design minimizes bike-to-bike contact
- Full SKS (Same Key System) security package: HitchLock locks rack to vehicle, SKS LockDown cable secures bikes to rack
- Arms fold down when rack is not in use
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Rack weight: 32 lbs / 14.5 kg
- If you have a unique bike frame that doesn't have a straight top bar to hang from, you can use the Yakima Tube Top (sold separately) to let your bike hang normally
- Product instructions: PDF Download