The Thule 9036XTB T2 Pro XT Black 2 Bike Add-On is an extension for the Thule 9034XTB T2 Pro XT 2 Bike 2"
hitch bike rack (sold separately) which enables you to carry up to four bikes.
Carries a wide variety of bikes with ease
The 9036XTB T2 Add-On uses a ratcheting arm that hugs the front wheel into an over-sized wheel hoop to happily accommodate 20" to 29" wheels with skinny roadie tires, fat bike tires, and everything in between - no adaptors necessary.
Improved folding mechanism
An improved folding handle to raise or lower the rack is located at the end of the rack for ease of use. With this new handle, there is no need to reach through bike frames or between the bikes and the vehicle to access the folding feature. The 9036XTB T2 Pro XT is capable of folding down and away from a vehicle's rear hatch to allow you to access your cargo without taking the four bikes out of the rack. When not carrying bikes, the rack folds up vertically for storage.
Locking steel cables come out of the end of the front wheel arms to lock around the bike frame, hiding away into the front wheel arm when not in use. These are keyed alike to the tools-free locking base so one key will operate your entire system.
Allows you to carry a total of 4 bikes
The 9036XTB T2 Pro XT Add-On attaches into the Thule 9034XTB T2 Pro XT 2 Bike 2"
base rack (sold separately) for use on vehicles with 2" hitch receivers. The combination of the the 9036XTB and the 9034XTB gives you the ability to carry a total of 4 bikes. The 9036XTB cannot be used on the Thule 9035XTB T2 Pro XT 2 Bike 1.25"
due to weight limit restrictions with class 1 and 2 hitches.
- Carries up to 4 bikes when used in conjunction with required Thule 9034XTB T2 Pro XT 2" base rack (sold separately)
- For use on class 3 or greater 2" hitch receivers
- Handle for raising and lowering the rack is now conveniently located at the end of the rack, not hidden away against the vehicle
- Tools-free Auto-Attach installation - no more wrenching when you want to go for a ride
- Increased clearance from bike to bike compared to previous generation T2
- Longer trays to fit bikes with long wheelbases
- Fits 20" to 29" wheels - fun for the whole family
- Over-sized wheel hoops to fit everything from road bikes to fat bikes without adaptors
- Thule One-Key locks and 2 x keys included
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)
- Thule hitch bike rack compatibility fit guide: PDF download (external link)