The Inno RH728 Dual Angle Raised Rail ski and snowboard carrier is a dedicated ski and snowboard rack which attaches diretly onto your vehicles factory installed raised side rails. This eliminates the need for purchasing a set of crossbars to attach the ski rack onto, everything is all built in. The Inno RH728 is designed to give you the ability to carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards depending on the width of your specific skis and boards.
Carries up to 6 sets of skis or 4 snowboards
The Inno RH728 allows you to carry up to 6 sets of skis, 4 snowboards, or a combination of both. The dual sided access makes it easier for loading and unloading your skis and snowboards without having to reach across your vehicle. Each side can carry 3 sets of skis or 2 snowboards.
Fits directly on raised rails
The Inno RH728 Dual Angle Raised Rail ski and snowboard carrier is designed to mount directly to the raised rails featured on many SUV's, Crossovers, and Wagons eliminating the need for purchasing crossbars. Check the Inno Automated Fit Guide
to see if the RH728 will fit directly to your factory raised rails. If all you need to carry is skis and snowboards a dedicated ski and snowboard rack such as the RH728 is a great value! The attachment mechanism is a steel strap that is coated in rubber to prevent damage to your side-rails. This is tightened onto the raised side rail using an integrated tensioning mechanism on all 4 corners. Once these are tight the integrated locks can be used to lock your gear in place on the roof of the vehicle.
Adjustable dual angle system
The ability to adjust the angle of the ski and snowboard carrier allows the Inno RH728 to carry skis and snowboards that have large bindings without making contact with the roof of the vehicle. This on-the-fly tilting feature makes the Inno RH728 more versatile, maximizing load capacity, improving aerodynamics, and makes loading easier. To change the angle of the rack simply pull the lever to tilt the rack up or drop it back down.
The Inno RH728 Dual Angle Raised Rail ski and snowboard carrier includes integrated locks allowing you to secure the rack to your vehicle and your ski and snowboards to the rack for a fully locked system. The RH728 includes 4 locks and 2 keys.
FeaturesHaving trouble choosing which ski rack is best for your vehicle? Click here to read our Ski and Snowboard Rack Info and Advice Section
- Carries up to 6 skis or 4 snowboards depending on the width of your gear
- Ski rack opens from both sides of your vehicle and fits up to 3 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards per side
- Attaches directly onto most vehicles with raised side rails, contact our ski rack specialists to find out if this ski rack will fit your vehicle
- Telescopic from side to side to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Uses a steel strap that is coated in rubber to tighten onto your vehicles raised side rails. Tightened using Inno's integrated tensioning mechanism
- Tilt function allows for the ski rack to sit flat or at an angle to prevent binding to roof contact
- Single lever adjustment to move the rack up into the tall position for better clearance or down into the lower position for less wind resistance
- Includes four lock cylinders and two keys