The Thule 903202 EasyFold XT 2 Bike Hitch Rack is built specifically to carry up to 2 electric bikes and has quickly become one of the best selling racks for carrying e-bikes.
Best Selling E-Bike Rack
The EasyFold XT is the best e-bike carrier on the market as it has a high weight capacity, fits 2" and 1.25" hitches, locks to both your bikes and to your vehicle, and its unique frame grab system fits the widest variety of bikes styles including step-thru style bikes and bikes without a top tube. Not only does it fit the widest variety of bikes it also includes plenty of features designed with convenience in mind. These features include a foot operated folding mechanism, bike loading ramp, and wheels for easy transport of the rack all in a compact easy-to-store design.
Carries e-bikes up to 66 lb each
The EasyFold XT will fit e-bikes weighing up to 66lb each and fits bike tires up to 3" wide with the included wheel straps. Longer Fat Tire Straps
are available to carry up to 5" wide tires.
Fits 2" and 1.25" Hitches
The EasyFold XT can be attached onto 2" and 1.25" hitches. The EasyFold XT also includes hand-tightened quick attach wedge mechanism that prevents the rack from woblbling in the hitch as well as locks it to your vehicle to prevent theft.
Locks to your hitch and locks your bikes
The EasyFold XT includes a locking knob located at the base of the hitch as well as two AcuTight torque knobs that once tight gives you the ability to securely lock your bike onto the rack.
Included loading ramp
The EasyFold XT includes a loading ramp for additional assistance when loading heavy bikes onto the rack. When not in use the ramp stores neatly on the rack.
Fits the widest variety of bikes
Not only will EasyFold XT fit e-bikes, mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, and road bikes but it's unique design allows it to work on a wide variety of bike frame styles. The unique clamping mechanism can be adjusted to your bikes and will work on sloped top tubes, bikes that don't have a top tube at all (arm will clamp to the seat tube), and bikes with large frame tubing.
Have a carbon fibre frame? The EasyFold XT includes the AcuTight torque knobs to ensure the correct amount of force is being applied to the bike. The Thule Carbon Frame Protector
is required when using the EasyFold XT to carry bikes with carbon fibre frames.
Easy hatch access
The EasyFold XT uses Thule's smart foot pedal tilt which is located on the front of the bike rack making it significantly easier to fold down the rack without needing to first remove your bicycles.
Easy to store
The EasyFold XT is easy to store when not in use. Simply fold up the trays, fold in the hitch portion of the rack to make the rack small enough to store in a trunk, shed, condo, or garage. The EasyFold XT even has built in wheels to make transport the bike rack between your vehicle and home.
Approved for RV
The 903202 EasyFold XT is APPROVED
Motorhomes (Class A, B, and C).
The 903202 EasyFold XT is NOT APPROVED
for use on 5th wheel trailer, travel trailers, or towed vehicles.
- High load capacity - carries two E-bikes up to 66lb per bike
- Snug-Tite receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Increased spacing between wheel holders compared to previous models allowing you to properly mount bikes with larger wheel bases such as those typically found on downhill mountain bikes and fat bikes
- Compatible with road bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes with up to 3" wide tires out of the box. The EasyFold XT is also compatible with fat tire bikes up to 4.7" tires with the purchase of the EasyFold Fat Bike Strap
- Convenient removable ramp for easy loading and unloading of your bikes
- If you have a taller truck, van, or SUV you may need the Thule EasyFold Xt Long Loading Ramp in order to make it easier to load your bikes onto the rack
- Reflectors on the back of the rack making it easier for people travelling behind you to see when it is dark
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that “click” when optimal tension is reached
- Fully locking - carrier to vehicle and bikes to carrier (locks and two keys are included)
- If you require additional protection between your bikes the Thule Bike Protector is a great option prevent potential rubbing between your bikes
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Fits both 2" and 1 1/4" inch receivers
- Can be used on Motorhomes (Class A, B, and C) equipped with a Class 3 - 2" Hitch
- Not intended for tandems or recumbents.
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Weight capacity: 132 lb. total or 66 lb. per bike
- Rack weight: 44 lb.
- Maximum tire width: 3"
- Maximum tire width with option fat bike strap: 4.7"
- Maximum wheelbase: 51" with fat bike strap
- Distance between bikes: 8.6"
- Fits 2" and 1 1/4" (Class I and II) hitch receivers
- Hitch pin to bumper clearance: 9.5"
- Product instructions: PDF Download