The Thule 810001 SUP Taxi XT Paddleboard Carrier combines security and convenience making it one of the most popular stand up paddle board racks on the market. The 810001 is a premium, locking stand-up paddleboard carrier for the roof of your vehicle. The SUP Taxi XT gives you the ability to carry up to two paddle-boards by stacking one on top the other, you then run a pull-tight nylon strap with steel reinforced webbing to secure your boards down onto your roof.
Universal mounting hardware
The SUP Taxi XT uses Thule's patented SpeedLink universal attachment hardware which grabs around both factory and after market crossbar systems with ease. Thule's SpeedLink hardware is made which stainless steel which is then rubber-coated to provide better grip along with allowing it to conform to a wide range of load bars.
Locking SpeedLink hardware once properly tightened around your crossbar you can be locked using Thule's One Key System. This prevents someone from being able to remove your SUP Taxi XT off the roof of your vehicle. Next you load up your SUP boards and then run the pull-tight nylon strap with steel reinforced webbing over top of the boards and lock it into Thule's newly designed push button lock system. After tying down the front and rear of your SUP board you are off to the water.
Increased padding for SUP board
The 810001 uses soft, weather resistant padding which will protects boards during transit along with standing up to a lifetime of use. The locking strap also includes rubber chafe guards to ensure a snug fit against your paddle boards and prevent continuous rubbing on those longer trips.
- Roof-mounted carrier holds up to 2 stand-up paddleboards
- Telescoping saddles create a custom fit for boards up to 34" wide
- Soft, weather-resistant padding on saddles protects boards during transit
- Newly designed push button lock system allows for quick and easy locking strap operation and security
- Straps store inside bottom of carrier and fasten with storage clip when not in use
- Unsurpassed security for your boards due to the heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and easy-to-use locking cam
- Spring-loaded, pull-through, locking doors on saddles
- Include chafe guards to protect the paddleboards from scratches and abrasions
- Convenient SpeedLink universal mounting system allows for tool-free installation on your roof rack
- Rubber-coated, stainless steel straps tighten mounting brackets around crossbars with the turn of a knob
- Universal mounting hardware for compatibility with round, square, aero/elliptical and most factory crossbars
- 4 Thule One Key System locks included, two for the SpeedLink attachment hardware and two for the push button locks to secure your boards to the carrier and the carrier to your crossbars
- Add a Thule 529 Hood Loop (sold separately) to add a tie-down point to your vehicle if you lack easy access to a tow loop for front tie-down
- Add a Thule 839 Get-a-Grip (sold separately) to lock your SUP paddle to your vehicle's roof rack