The Thule 7325 SnowPack Extender is a roof mounted ski and snowboard carrier which can carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. The 7325 SnowPack Extender is an aerodynamic ski and snowboard rack that slides out of the roof of your vehicle making it easier to load and unload your gear with ease. The SnowPack Extender features an easy push button opening, soft rubber to protect your skis and boards, and a One-Key locking system which secures your ski rack to your crossbars and your skis and snowboards onto the ski rack.
Telescoping sliding arms for easy loading and unloading
The Thule 7325 SnowPack Extender features a telescoping arm that slides out from the vehicle to aid in loading and unloading your skis and snowboards. Simply open the ski rack and pull the rack towards you to slide the SnowPack Extender away from the vehicle so you do not have to reach across your vehicles roof to load or unload your skis and snowboards. This is a great feature to have on tall vehicles or vehicles with wide roofs to make it even easier and more enjoyable to hit the slopes!
Oversized push button
The 7325 SnowPack was designed using a oversized push button making it easy to open the rack to load or unload your skis and snowboards without removing your gloves.
The SnowPack Extender can be mounted onto most styles of crossbar systems from Thule, Yakima, Whispbar, Inno, and Prorack as well as most factory installed crossbar systems. There are two styles of hardware included with the SnowPack: a T-Slot hardware for use on Thule Aeroblade and Aeroblade Edge crossbars and a universal mounting SpeedLink hardware for use with round, square, and factory installed crossbar systems.
- Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Large push button is easy to open with gloves on and it opens by pushing in a natural ‘up’ motion
- Slide-out design makes it more convenient for loading and unloading your skis and snowboards without having to stretch over the vehicle
- Soft rubber to protect your skis and boards
- Additional roof clearance in order to protect the top of your vehicle from skis and snowboards with oversized bindings
- Smart vertical spring system adjusts to accommodate different depths of skis and reduces the carrier height when unloaded
- Two sets of height extension T-track feet included to raise the carrier
and protect vehicle roofs for skis/boards with tall bindings
- One-Key system locks the SnowPack to your crossbars and your skis and boards to the SnowPack
- Mounts to most styles of crossbar systems from Thule, Yakima, Whispbar, Inno, and Prorack as well as most factory installed crossbar systems
- T-Slot hardware included for use on Thule Aeroblade bars, Aeroblade Edge bars, and other crossbars with T-Slots on top of the bar
- Universal SpeedLink mounting hardware included for use on round, square, and factory installed crossbar systems
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum arms are durable and strong
- Rack width: 34.5"
- Usable pad width for gear: 29.5"
- Weighs: 15.5 lbs
- Maximum capacity of 92.5 lbs
- Made in Sweden