The Saris Freedom EX 2 Bike is a hitch mounted bicycle rack designed to give you the ability to carry up to two bikes on your vehicle. The Freedom EX 2 is designed to give you the ability to carry a wide range of bikes from road bikes up to fat bikes with 4" tires.
Fully LockingThe Freedom EX 2 bike includes a locking threaded hitch pin, which both stabilizes the bike rack into your hitch receiver as well as locking the rack itself onto your vehicle. To secure your bikes onto the rack there are integrated cable locks which can be run through the frame of your bikes or through the rear chain stay.
Light weight design The Freedom EX is one of the lightest two bike hitch racks on the market coming in at only 27lbs. This is designed to make it easy for anyone to install and remove off of the hitch.
Folding for better hatch access The Freedom EX 2 utilizes a folding feature that allows you to tilt the bike rack away from the vehicle with bikes loaded to give you better access to your gear. When the bikes are off of the rack you can use the tilting feature to fold the rack up to the back of the vehicle giving you more clearance for parking.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- Wheel trays with straps plus a Cuscino (pillow) encased down-tube cradle securely holds bikes.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight build transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Accommodating bike space and design fits nearly every type and combination of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes, eBikes, balance bikes and unicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Universal hitch works with 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers.
- Rack weight: 27 lb
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 48".If your bike has a longer wheelbase, you will need our long wheelbase bar.
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4" tires).
- For use with tires wider than 4", add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.