The Thule Aeroblade Edge Black Roof Rack Package provides your vehicle with a low-profile, aerodynamic crossbar system that attaches onto the raised side rails of your vehicle. The Aeroblade Edge roof rack system is designed to carry loads up to 165 pounds.
The AeroBlade Edge bar and feet are pre-assembled for fast, easy installation using the included AcuTight Tensioning Tool.
This roof rack package includes the following parts:
- Two Thule Aeroblade Edge Bars - Black
How do I know if it fits my vehicle?
This roof rack package is designed to fit most vehicles with raised side rails. Raised side rails are rails which run from front to back on the vehicle and have a gap between the rail and your vehicle.
The Thule Aeroblade Edge Bars included in this package come in 4 sizes to fit nearly any vehicle on the road. By providing us with your vehicle information when purchasing this roof rack package our staff will confirm that this system fits your vehicle and determine which bar size will fit best.
How does it attach to my vehicle?
The AeroBlade Edge bar and feet are pre-assembled for fast, easy installation using the included AcuTight Tensioning Tool. Simply set the roof rack onto your raised side rails and place the rubber coated steel strap under the rail and connect it to the foot. Then use the AcuTight Tensioning Tool to tighten the strap until the tool clicks. Once tight install the covers and either secure the cover with the plastic plug or optional set of locks.
Add a set of locks
Prevent theft of your roof rack by purchasing a Thule 544 - 4 Pack of Locks
. The locks get installed into the covers to prevent someone from removing the rack from your vehicle.
- Includes 2 Aeroblade Edge Bars
- Color: Black
- Smoothly arched bars that fit close to the roof
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- TrailEdge design reduces aerodynamic drag by allowing clean air separation from bar
- BoxBeam internal structure creates an exceptionally strong load bar
- Included AcuTight Tensioning Tool indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to vehicle
- Upper T-track allows fast installation/removal of accessories (Thule Xadapt required for some carriers)
- Pre-assembled bar and foot system installs quickly