The Wahoo Kickr Direct Drive Indoor Bike Trainer features the ultimate in power, accuracy, and responsiveness tuned for the most demanding cyclist. The Wahoo Kickr indoor bike trainer offers the ultimate indoor training experience, realistic road feel, app-controlled resistance, and connects to more third party apps than any other trainer on the market. Whether you are training for an Ironman, triathlon, gran fondo, recreational road riding, or just looking to keep in shape the Wahoo Kickr is the ultimate training tool!
The new 2018 edition of the Wahoo Kickr delivers a virtually silent experience and a specially engineered, heavier flywheel to provide cyclists with the exact inertia they need to recreate the feeling of riding outdoors.
The 2018 Wahoo Kickr has been updated to be virtually silent, the only noise you'll hear will be the sound of your chain when you shift gears as you power through your workout.
The best ride feel
KICKR indoor trainer's large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road. So, whether free-riding or using online platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road, you will have the same experience you feel on your favorite outdoor rides.
Ready to ride
The KICKR features a pre-installed 11-speed cassette, RPM Cadence Sensor, convenient carrying handle and a tire size height adjustment to ensure you’re up and riding as quickly as possible.
The KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release. An update to the main mast also ensures clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes. The KICKR is ready to take on your gravel, mountain, or road bike to make sure you meet your training needs.
Robust steel construction ensures our Wahoo KICKR trainer stays in place while you crank out the watts and can withstand years of abuse by the most demanding athletes.
Serious, precise power
With over 2,200 watts of resistance and an incredibly stable design, KICKR is built to withstand the intense forces dished out by the most powerful cyclists in the world. A more reliable and accurate power measurement system (+/- 2%) provides a true workout experience, from free-riding to using online platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad.
The Wahoo Kickr uses your smartphone, tablet or computer to control resistance and provide a reliable power measurement so you can monitor and adjust your intensity. Equipped with both ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) capabilities allowing it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers.
- Kickr makes it easy to turn your regular road or mountain bike into a powerful indoor SmartTrainer
- Kickr's new design delivers a virtually silent riding experience
- KICKR's new larger and heavier flywheel was specially engineered to provide riders with a more precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors
- Compatible with Kickr Climb - combine Climb with the Kickr for an unmatched indoor training experience
- Compatible with Kickr Headwind - combine Headwind with the Kickr to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience
- Pop off your back tire and mount your bike on the direct drive for a smooth and quiet ride
- The Kickr measures power (wattage), speed, and distance
- Use your smartphone to control the resistance for structured workouts or virtual course riding
- Kickr’s professional-grade high inertia flywheel is engineered to provide a ultra-realistic road feel
- Set your desired power level and the Kickr will automatically adjust the resistance to ensure your ride stays consistent and calibrated
- Set your resistance or power threshold through your chosen smartphone app for the most efficient workout possible
- Whether you are riding a virtual course or performing a structured wattage workout, the Kickr works with a variety of apps to fit your training needs
- Not everyone prefers the same technology, so we made the Kickr Power Trainer controllable via an array of iOS, Android, Apple, and Windows devices
Included in the box:
- Part Number: WFBKTR118
- Dimensions (legs open): 21"L x 28"W x 17"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 21"L x 9"W x 17"H
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle - Adapters included
- Out of Box: Standard 11 Speed Spacing
- Requires Purchase/Installation of New Cassette: 8/9/10 Speed SRAM/Shimano
- Kickr Climb Compatible: Yes
- Kickr Headwind Compatible: Yes
- Cadence: RPM Cadence Sensor included
- Front Wheel Block: Not needed
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth Smart
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lbs
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 Watts
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Wahoo Fitness KICKR Bike Trainer
- 11 Speed compatible cassette
- AC Power Adapter
- RPM Cadence Sensor
- Quick Release Skewer
- Disc Brake Caliper Pad Spacer
- 1.8mm Spacer
- Drive Side Adapter for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
- Drive Side Apapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Reversible hub spacer for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
- iPhone 4S and newer
- Android - Click here for compatible devices
- iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPad Mini
- iPod Touch (5th gen and newer)
- Mac Book - BTLE enabled or when paired with an ANT+ dongle
- Windows PC - BTLE enabled or when paired with ANT+ dongle