The Thule 9056 Camber 4 bike is the ultimate combination of features and value, this hanging hitch bike rack is all about ease of use. The Camber safely carries up to 4 bikes on the hitch of your vehicle using a dual arm hanging design. The combination of the two arms and the anti-sway cradles give three contact points on your bike it order to make your bike as stable as possible.
The 9056 utilizes a threaded hitch pin which tightens the rack into the hitch to eliminate the movement of the rack at the base. Add a Thule STL2 Snug-Tite locking hitch bolt (sold separately) to this rack to lock it onto your vehicle.
Hatch access without removing your bike rack
The Camber series of bike racks can be tilted away from the back of your vehicle using the HitchSwitch lever located at the bottom of the rack. This allows the rack to be tilted down when there are no bikes on the rack.
Maximum bike protection on a hanging style rack
The Camber 4 Bike offers the best bike to bike spacing in a hanging style rack with 7 inches between your bikes. To further cut down on bike to bike contact the Camber uses secure ratcheting straps and anti-sway cradles. These two features are used to hold your bike in place and limit the amount of sway back and forth in the bikes.
Fits both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
Out of the box the 9056 can be slid into a 2" hitch, however if you only have a 1.25" hitch you can remove the attached adapter and the rack will then slide into your 1.25" receiver.
- Accommodates wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles due to the compact cradle design
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Bikes remain stable and secure during transport due to the anti-sway cradles that prevents bike to bike contact
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Effortlessly fold down bike arms when rack is not in use
- Convenient access to the rear of the vehicle using the HitchSwitch lever to tilt the rack down
- If you have a bike with a unique frame, a crossbar adapter may be required. The Thule 982XT Frame Adapter mounts around the handle bars and seat post of the bike, giving you a proper bar to mount onto
- Snug-Tite receiver lock STL2 (sold separately) eliminates most hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the rack to the vehicle
- Easily transfers between 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- Carries up to 4 bikes
- Fits 2" and 1.25" hitches
- Maximum load of 150 lbs or 37.5 lbs per bike
- SKU: 9056
- Product instructions: Coming soon (external link)