The Yakima HangOver 6 hitch mount bike rack gives you the ability to safely haul up to six mountain bikes to the trails. The HangOver utilizes a vertical orientation which allows you to carry more bikes in less space. The HangOver 6 is one of the only 6 bike carriers on the market.
Fits 2" Hitches Only
The HangOver is a beefy 6 bike rack weighing in at 80lbs, this requires the use of a 2" hitch only in order to accommodate the load of the rack with up to 6 bikes.
Out of the box the HangOver includes a locking hitch pin for the base of the rack ensuring that someone can't easily remove your bike rack.To secure the bikes onto the rack Yakima has included a lock loop which you can run your own cable lock through to secure the bikes onto your rack preventing your bikes from walking away when you make a quick stop.
Tilts away from rear
In order to ensure that you can easily get into the back of your vehicle without needing to remove the bike rack the HangOver utilizes an easy-to-operate tilt mechanism. You do need to remove the bikes in order to properly tilt down the bike rack.
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Re-positionable lower wheel cups allow for a wide range of wheelbases to be secured
- Soft padding on the top mount to protect your bikes finish
- Fits any bike with a front suspension fork
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener
- Available in four or six bike model
- Carries up to 6 bikes
- 37.5 lbs maximum per bike
- Fits 2" hitches only
- Weight: 80 lbs
- SKU: 8002485