The Kuat Class 2 is roof mounted J-style kayak rack. With the Kuat Class 2 the goal was to make a durable, functional and stylish fixed J-style rack that wouldn’t break the bank and the Class 2 definitely checks off all the boxes.
Universal MountingKuat designed the Class 2 with universal mounting hardware that allows you to install it onto most aerodynamic, square, round, and factory crossbars right out of the box.
Great for saving space on the crossbars Compared to flat style kayak carriers, upright kayak carriers like the Class 2 are ideal for saving space on your crossbars. They Kuat Class 2 takes up maximum of 16.5 inches which is close the half the amount of space used by a flat style kayak rack.
Includes all the straps you needKuat includes two pairs of straps with the Class 2 - two boat ties which are nylon straps with rubberized pull-tight cam buckles for over top of the boat, and two pull-tight nylon straps for the bow and stern tie-down. This four point attachment system is recommended regardless of the length of your boat.
- Kayak carrier holds up to 80lb boats
- Fixed J shape is secure and stable
- Co-molded rubber for superior boat protection
- Includes rubber protected cam buckles and bow and stern lines
- No Worries Warranty
- Max crossbar width: 4.25"
- Max crossbar height: 2"
- Minimum crossbar height: 0.5"
- SKU: C2R1B
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)
- Product schematics: PDF download (external link)