The Hollywood HR1700 RV Rider is a 2 bike hitch mounted rack that gives you the ability to carry 2 E-bikes up to 80 pounds each. The HR1700 RV Rider is for 2" hitches only and can be used on the back of vehicles with a 2" hitch, an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel, or a flat towed vehicle.
Heavy duty wheel holders
The RV Rider includes extra heavy duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. This gives you the ability to carry two bikes up to 80lbs each.
Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The locking frame grabbers can be attached to a bikes frame or seat tube with a diameter ranging from 1" to 2". A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to rack and the rack to the vehicle.
The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access when the bikes are not mounted (when used on an RV or motorhome).
Reinforced hitch tube
A double walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
- Two Bike Capacity
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders, an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame grabbers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hitch Size: 2" only
- Maximum 80 lbs per bike
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- If you're carrying a bike with a 20" wheel you will require a Hollywood Small Wheel Adapter
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs
- Distance from hitch face to:
- Closest part of rack in the carrying position: 12"
- Closest part of the rack when folded up: 7.5"
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)
- SKU: HR1700
5th Wheel Requirements
- Trailer hitch must have a minimum 350lbs tongue capacity
- Double axle and 24'in length(box length)
- Minimum GVW: 5000 lbs