The Thule 529 Hood Loop Strap is a heavy duty nylon strap with a grommet that can be bolted under the hood of your vehicle, giving you an ideal tie-down point when carrying kayaks, canoes, and other long loads on your vehicle's roof. Many current vehicles do not have easily accessible front tow hooks or metal grilles to act as a tie-down point - the Thule 529 Hood Loop solves this problem by giving you a flexible tie-down point that can tuck away under the hood when not in use.
- Includes 2x heavy duty nylon straps
- Boat bow & stern tie-down loops that are fastened inside the vehicle hood and protrude out through the edge to provide a secure loop to attach tie-downs to
- Installs easily to available bolt heads under the hood
- Eliminate the need to run tie-downs all the way down, below the bumper
- Keep tie-downs farther away from vehicle surface, deterring scratches and abrasions
- Constructed of heavy-duty, UV-resistant nylon webbing with a metal grommet