The Yakima Ripcord locking tie-down strap is a 12 foot long, steel-cored, pull-tight nylon strap that gives you the ability to lock your gear down to your crossbars. Sold as a pair of straps, the RipCord is a perfect multi-purpose solution for securing watersports gear like surf boards, stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, and canoes.
Simply thread the loose end of the RipCord back through the protective, rubber-coated locking mechanism to make a loop around your gear and crossbars. The large red release button makes releasing your gear a breeze when the strap is unlocked.
We're definitely not yanking your cord when we say these lockable multi-purpose cargo straps are dynamite for locking surfboards, boats, bikes, motorcycles, trailers, ladders - you name it! Two Yakima SKS lock cores and keys are included with the RipCord.
- Includes two straps
- Locking multi-purpose cargo straps for locking surfboards, boats, bikes, motorcycles, trailers, ladders, you name it
- Rubber-coated buckles for vehicle and cargo protection
- Nylon-coated steel cable with aluminum cam buckle for superior corrosion resistance
- RipCord is sold separately or included as a component of the WaveHog
- 12 feet in length
- 2 x Yakima SKS lock cores and 2 x keys included
- Product instructions: PDF download (external link)