The Yakima TwoTimer hitch bike rack carries 2 bikes on the hitch of your vehicle and can be mounted to either 2" or 1.25" hitches. The TwoTimer is a platform style hitch bike rack which means the bike sits into a tray and a hook secures over the frame of each bike. The TwoTimer is designed to fit virtually any bike including cruiser bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes, and even fat bikes when use with the Yakima Fat Straps
The 8002468 TwoTimer features a low profile wheel tray which fits a wide variety of tires sizes and an easy to use ratcheting padded hook which secures over the frame of your bike. The wheel trays adjust from side to side to accommodate different sizes of bikes while ratcheting wheel straps loop through both wheels to secure the tires into position.
Once the bikes have been removed from the bike rack the ratcheting arm can be folded to the side for easy access to your rear hatch or trunk and the rack can be folded up against the back of the vehicle when not in use. A Yakima Hitch Lock is included to secure the bike rack onto your hitch and prevent theft. Add a Yakima LockUp 10 Foot SKS Locking Cable
(sold separately) to lock your bikes to the rack, vehicle hitch, or tow loops.
The Yakima TwoTimer is also available in a four bike model if you have a 2 inch hitch. Check out the Yakima FourTimer
for more details.
- Carries up to 2 Bikes (up to 45 pounds per bike)
- Mounts to either 2" or 1.25" hitch receivers
- Works with a wide variety of bikes including fat bikes, cruiser bikes, mountain bikes, and road bikes
- Need to carry fat bikes? Add Yakima Fat Straps (sold separately) to carry fat bikes with up to a 4.5 inch wide tire. Fat Straps are sold separately in pairs. One pair of Fat Straps are needed for each fat bike you are carrying.
- Low profile adjustable wheel trays accommodates a wide variety of tire sizes and different sizes of bikes
- Ratcheting padded hooks secure over the frame of each bikes
- Wheel straps loop through the tires to hold them in place
- The ratcheting arm folds to the side once the bikes have been removed for easy access to your rear hatch or trunk
- Bike rack can be folded up against the vehicle when not in use
- Includes a Yakima Hitch Lock to lock the bike rack to your hitch
- Add a Yakima LockUp 10 Foot SKS Locking Cable with HitchLock (sold separately) to lock bikes to rack; or...
- Add a Yakima 9 Foot SKS Locking Cable (sold separately) to lock bikes to rack if you have extra Yakima lock cores to use
- Easy to assemble and install
- Covered by Yakima's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product instructions: PDF download
- Hitch rack fit compatibility guide: PDF download