The Thule 9034XTR T2 Pro XTR 2 Inch Black is a locking, platform style hitch rack that holds bikes securely with a large ratcheting arm over the front wheel.
The newest generation T2 Pro XTR is loaded with features to make using the rack easier than ever while holding the greatest variety of bikes. To make installing the T2 Pro XTR onto your vehicle and removing it off your vehicle easier it now includes built in wheels.
Carries a wide variety of bikes with ease
The 9034XTR T2 Pro uses a locking, ratcheting arm that hugs the front wheel into an over-sized wheel hoop to happily accommodate 20" to 29" wheels with anything from skinny roadie tires to fat bike tires, and everything in between.
The heavy-duty, award-winning Thule T2 Pro is now even easier to install, remove and store thanks to the integrated wheels. This allows you to roll the rack over to you hitch for installation or roll it away from your vehicle for storage saving your energy for the bike trails.
Improved folding mechanism
The folding handle to raise or lower the rack is located at the end of the rack for ease of use. With this handle, there is no need to reach through bike frames or between the bikes and the vehicle to access the folding feature. The 9034XTR T2 Pro is capable of folding down and away from a vehicle's rear hatch to allow you to access your cargo without taking the two bikes off of the rack. When not carrying bikes, the rack folds up vertically for storage.
Tool free installation
The 9034XTR T2 Pro attaches into a 2" hitch receiver using a tools-free, locking Auto-Attach system. This is done by simply turning the dial at the base of the rack until it is tight and then locking it. Once it has been locked the dial will then free spin preventing someone from being able to loosen off your rack.
Adaptable to carry up to four bikes
The 9034XTR T2 Pro can be made to carry four bikes using the Thule 9036XTB
T2 Pro XT Add-On (sold separately). This is done by removing the folding release handle from the rear of your two bike rack. The 9036XTB is then inserted into the end of the 9034XTR and the folding release handle is installed onto the end of the Add-On.
Locking steel cables come out of the end of the front wheel arms to lock around the bike frame, hiding away into the front wheel arm when not in use. These are keyed alike to the tools-free locking base so one key will operate your entire system.
- Carries 2 bikes up to 60 lbs each
- Colour: Black
- For use on class 3 or greater 2" hitch receivers
- Handle for raising and lowering the rack is now conveniently located at the end of the rack, not hidden away against the vehicle
- Tools-free Auto-Attach installation - no more wrenching when you want to go for a ride
- Longer trays to fit bikes with long wheelbases
- Integrated wheels help to maneuver the rack on and off the vehicle
- Over-sized wheel hoops to fit everything from road bikes to fat bikes without the need for additional adapters
- Thule One-Key locks and 2 x keys included
- Add a Thule 9036XTB T2 Pro XT Add-On (sold separately) to carry 3-4 bikes
- Rack Weight: 52 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 120 lb. total or 60 lb. per bike
- Hitch pin to bumper clearance (stowed position): 6.26"
- Hitch size: 2" only
- Maximum wheel base of 50.5"
- Fits 20" to 29" wheels - fun for the whole family
- Distance between bikes: 12.5"
- Product Instructions: PDF Download (external link)